About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

11-18-08
Thanksgiving came early for the Convair Camping Club. They celebrated today at the Chula Vista Marina and RV Resort. The monthly three day outing is at the resort.
Doreen and I went only for the dinner; the motor home stayed home.
We had a lovely turkey dinner, the turkeys were cooked by Jon and Howard, and of course we enjoyed the company of the group.
The RV Resort is a posh place with concrete slabs for parking the motor home. I felt like jumping in the big swimming pool.



No comments: