About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lets go RVing.

1-8-09
I finally have that nasty cold behind me. Now I am itching to take the RV to Quartzsite to meet my WIN friends.
Chappy and Dottie are coming along again. We also will meet there Larry and Darlene, our friends from Missouri.
Doreen had a little bit of my cold, but she recovered fast.
I hope this year we get more travel time in with the WINs.
Last year I did most of my traveling on the computer, following Diana's, Barbara's, and Donna's and Bob's blog.
Today we played tourists again. We went to the San Diego Zoo. Since we are members we can go as often as we want to.
It was T shirt weather and we had a good time. After the visit to the zoo we stopped at the Point Loma Fish Market for fish and chips.






The fish market is another well known San Diego institution. From the eating area one can see the sport fishing fleet, and boats coming in with happy anglers, or unhappy ones, depending on their catch.

No comments: