About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oak Creek Resort 2011

4-12-11
The Convair Camping Club has their April outing at the Oak Creek Resort.
Doreen and I joined the group for dinner today, at the resort’s clubhouse.
Elaine and George, the wagon masters, had prepared a delicious ham and the rest of the group brought side dishes and appetizers.
We had a good time.
There was also a 89 year old guest. She and her late husband were part of the group who started the club.
Her daughter had brought her, to celebrate with the group her mother’s 89th birthday.
There is always some excitement at those outings. Yesterday it was Robin’s turn. While backing his fifth wheel into the camping site he smashed the back window of the truck with the corner of the trailer.
Doreen was fine until the pain killer pill was wearing down.






No comments: