About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Convair Tooling Luncheon June 2012

Today’s monthly tooling luncheon was improved with a surprise.
Paul Simpson and Glen Gill and their wives were in attendance. They had to get away for a few days from the heat in Arizona.
Paul and Linda have recently moved back from Hawaii. They live now near Tucson. The Gills live in Casa Grande near Phoenix.



There was a lot to talk about since we have not seen each other for many years.





No comments: