About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Back in Eureka

6-16-15
Life is back to normal. We are busy with our regular work, plus dental and other appointments.
This morning we had the pleasure of having breakfast with Barbara and Ron, friends from the WINs, at the Seascape Restaurant in Trinidad. They are on their way north.


After breakfast we watched a boat launch. The boat was lifted from the boat trailer and put on a carriage. The carriage was on rails and slowly let by heavy wire down to the water.



1 comment:

Barbara said...

Great to spend a little time with you and Doris. After over two months, we're leaving California today!