About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Last Party in 2009

12-30-09
This is the last day of 2009 and I celebrated it at the Camino Hills clubhouse.
Doreen is recovering from the flu and did not want to cough on people.
We live in Camino Hills, a 55 and older community, and do New Year evening New York style. We started at 6:00 PM and turn on the television at 9:00 PM. When the ball falls in Times Square, the New Year starts at Camino Hills. Some people at the party had missed their bed time.
My friend Hans started complaining at 8:00 PM about missing going to bed. I am not a very swift, exciting person, and it is nice to know that I am not the slowest in the bunch.Some people stayed later. I think the party lasted until 10:00 PM. By that time I was snoring.
The music is always good at this affair and David and Kathi served a wonderful meal.











No comments: