About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

San Diego Zoo Safari Park

2-22-11
We went today to the Wild Animal Park, which is now the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
The park is located near Escondido.
Since we had rain the last few days, it was a joy to walk around in sunny weather.
We are spoiled, in the Midwest they are shoveling snow and we complain about a little rain.
Since Doreen still has problems walking, we decided to take the tram.











No comments: