About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

2-12-11
This morning some of us men cooked breakfast at the clubhouse. Since Valentine's Day is around the corner the ladies received a little box of chocolates and a glass of champagne.
Kathie had decorated the room beautifully. We were busy cooking eggs, pancakes, French toast, bacon, sausages and potatoes.























After breakfast I left for Coronado Island, where the Navy displayed and flew airplanes they used in the last 100 years.
When I came close to the Coronado Bridge I gave up. It took hours to get across to the North Island Navy Base. With Security and the heavy traffic it was no fun.
I went home and got the motorhome ready for our next outing.

No comments: