About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

San Diego Zoo 2012

2-5-12
Today was the biggest day for football. We thought everybody would be watching television and we could have the San Diego Zoo for our self.
We were wrong. Many people had the same idea and visited the zoo.
Since we have a yearly pass we explore a small area at a time, and visit often.
We had summer weather today.
On the way home we stopped at El Indio Mexican Restaurant for taquitos.











No comments: