About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Celebration of Herta's Life

8-19-12
Today we went to Rainer’s house to celebrate his late wife’s life. She was a wonderful lady.
Rainer was a tool maker at Convair, so was his daughter Cindy and his son in law Bob.
There were some Convair people there but also other folks.
We were lucky and it was not so hot and we spent most of the time in the garden.


Fred is a friend from the Convair Camping Club. Rainer was his neighbor.


Horst I met many years ago at Emmi's and Bert's annual Oktoberfest.


Rainer was a good host. Everybody enjoyed his hospitality.


No comments: