About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Carlsbad Flower Fields 2010

3-26-10
Our flower fields are in full bloom again.
The fields are about three miles from our house. Tractors with trailers take guests around the area.
There is a charge for visiting and riding around this colorful piece of land.
We locals walk above the flower fields, where it is free.
















Our garden looks pretty good too.
Instead of looking at flowers I could be shoveling snow. I did plenty of that in Chicago.

No comments: