About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Avocado Festival in Fallbrook

4-18-10
Today was the day of the avocado in Fallbrook. They also grow macadamia, and other nuts there.
Parking spaces where at a premium. We were lucky, after driving around for a while we saw a person leaving and got her spot.
One of the down town streets was blocked off and hundreds of vendors set up booths.














On the way home we stopped at the Saturn dealer in Escondido.
I am looking for a used Saturn with low mileage. My Saturn has 176,000 miles on the odometer and burns oil now. With Saturn shut down I thought people would get rid of their Saturns. No such luck. The dealer has no used Saturns and there are none in the newspapers.

No comments: