About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

4-4-10
I hope everybody had a good Easter Weekend. We had a really good Easter.
Today we went to La Jolla to Doreen's son and his wife.
Doreen's daughter was there too.
The food was good and we had a good time.












They live near the ocean, where one can walk along the shore.













This morning, at 6:15 AM, I was at the gas station to fill up the motorhome, before I put it in our RV parking area. At that time I have no problem getting in and out the gas station.
I gave the clerk $150.00. He looked at me and then went to the window to see what I was driving. I thought it was funny.

No comments: