About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Camino Hills Christmas Breakfast 2010

12-11-10
Today we had our monthly Saturday breakfast at the club house.
I was one of the cooks, cooking the french toast, pan cakes and hash brown potatoes.
My back is still killing me, but I did not want to miss this get together with my neighbors at Camino Hills.
I have pain in the kidney area. Since it is not the kidney, the doctor told me it must be a muscle problem. I am on pain killers, but still have pains.








No comments: