About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Convair Alumni Christmas Dinner Dance 2010

12-14-10
I probably gained another five pounds today.
We attended the annual Convair Alumni Christmas Dinner Dance at the Bahia Resort in San Diego's Mission Bay.
The ball room was filled with ex Convair employees and their spouses and significant others.
The food is always good and the music was good too.
Because of my bad back I danced only four times, it was still fun to be with some of my friends.









No comments: