About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lunch with the Shanty Shakers 2011

1-8-11
We are not traveling but eating a lot.
Today we had lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory in San Marcos, California.
The Shanty Shakers, the Southern California Escapees, had their annual January lunch outing there.
We were a large group and had a lot of fun.
The group goes to Quartzsite in one week. We will be going too, but will be joining the WINs there. The RV Show is the main attraction, and of course the flea market.






No comments: