About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jean's 88th Birthday

5-22-11
Today we had the house full of neighbors and friends. There were about forty people.The occasion was the birthday of my friend Jean.
Three months ago we thought she would never celebrate another birthday.
She had a lot of fun today.I picked up Jean and her caregiver Rose, from Brookdale, where Jean lives now.
I was happy to see her in such good spirit. Most people in the room did not realize what she had gone through in the last few months.







No comments: