About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ed Gurling - Celebration of Life

3-3-2012
Another Convair friend is gone. Today we had a celebration of life, with a Hawaiian theme, for Ed Gurling. Ed and his wife loved Hawaii. They had bought a lot there, but for some reason never moved to their paradise.
Ed was one of the nicest people. He worked 45 years for Convair and was 92 years old.













The church was packed, an indication how much Ed was loved.
There were Aaron Roberts, Glen Smith, Chuck Martinez and Fred Shepherd from our group.



No comments: