About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Parties

12-18-08
Today we went to two parties.
From 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM we went to the Convair Liaison Engineering party at the Rockin' Baja Lobster restaurant in San Diego Old Town.



Most of my pictures were no good because the camera was not set on automatic, the lever had moved and I found out too late.
The next party was the Convair Logistics Group party at
the Fiddlers Green restaurant on Shelter Island. It was a smaller party and started at 6:00 PM; it was wonderful to see all those people with whom I spent a good part of my life with.
Both parties were fun.

No comments: