About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Breakfast with the Shanty Shakers

2-28-09
I am not camping right now, but talking about it, at the breakfast with the Shanty Shakers, the Southern California chapter of the Escapees.
The breakfast is on the fourth Saturday of each month, at Dennys restaurant, in El Cajon.
Doreen went to a luncheon with some of the women who live here in the park, and I went to El Cajon.
We have a meeting while we eat breakfast. New outings are planned and people tell about their experiences on their last camping trips.
We have not been on many outings with the Shanty Shakers, because we belong to several camping clubs and have to divide our time.



No comments: