About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Summer weather in March

3-1-09
The temperature, in the San Diego area, was 80 degrees F today.
We went to the Reuben H Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park. In their IMAX theatre they showed the film about the life of Van Gogh. They also showed many of his paintings.
After the movie we went to the El Indio Mexican Restaurant. If you ever visit San Diego, you have to eat at this restaurant. It is not fancy, but the food is good.












From there we went to the house of Doreen's son and daughter in law. He and his wife were at home, that was a surprise, they usually do things on Sundays, like going for a bike ride, or walking along the ocean.
Another surprise was when Sandra arrived. She is Doreen's daughter.
Here the whole family was together without any prior arrangements.

1 comment:

Heidi Valdez said...

Hi Richard,
I am looking for an old friend of our families and when I googled his name it came up in your blog. Would you have Mike Yoggerst contact information? The last address I have for him in Idaho is no good, the last thing I sent to him was returned to me. I'd really like to find him to get an update and to also let him know what's going on in our family. He dated my mom, Pam, back in the late 80's and I lived with him while attending SDSU in the 90's. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Heidi (McCormack) Valdez
jhb2004@sbcglobal.net