About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Paradise

3-28-09
Another beautiful day in Paradise.
In the Morning I met Jim Mousel, at a restaurant, for breakfast.
Late afternoon, Doreen and I went to Jolly Rogers, at the harbor in Oceanside, for Mexican food.
We watched the boats, entering and leaving the harbor, while eating.
After the meal we went to the flower fields. I took more pictures, but I am still not satisfied. Diana would get some wonderful shots.












The flower fields were busy. Many people were walking and some were riding in the wagons pulled by tractors.
We met our next door neighbors while walking above the flower fields.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thanks for the compliment. Your pictures are great. I'm in Texas still searching for bluebonnets. They are nonexistent this year -- not enough rain last fall and winter.