About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oceanside Pier 2009

3-8-09
Today we went to the Oceanside Pier, one of the longest piers on the west coast.
At the end of the pier is Ruby's restaurant, a 50's style eatery.
They play music from that area and the decor is from the same time.
The view is beautiful. Sail boats are cruising by and people are surfing and enjoying the beach.
We had lunch and enjoyed the scenery.
Next month we will be on the road. Right now I follow Diana racing across Texas, Donna and Bob enjoying Arizona and Barbara being domesticated, or should I say, enjoying their new house.





No comments: