About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Breakfast at the Club House

5-8-10
Today we had our monthly breakfast at the Clubhouse.
Since tomorrow is Mother's Day we served Champagne with orange juice.
We fed 60 people, which is a good number for our small park. There are only 112 homes in Camino Hills.
Libby and Jean take the orders and the money. A full breakfast costs only $3.00.
Bob is sitting in the back serving the champagne.











Bob is cooking the bacon and sausages, eggs any style you like, and Dave is reading the orders and Jim is bringing the food to the tables.











I cook the pan cakes, French toast, potatoes and ham on the outside grill.











People take their dessert as they go through the line. There is coffee cake, coffee, orange juice, tomato juice, and a fruit salad.











We serve from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Sometimes our customers arrive in big bunches and we have to hustle.












Jean had invited an old friend for breakfast. And I mean old. The lady with the white sweater is 106 years old.
This is the oldest person I have seen so far.

No comments: