About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

5-9-10
Today is Mother’s Day.
The weather changed during the night. Yesterday it was sunny and warm. Today the sun was hiding behind the clouds.
We went to Mission Bay in San Diego. The motorhome was parked not very far from the water. We came early and got a good spot.












A lot of people had picnics, including us. Doreen’s daughter Sandra and son Reggie and his wife Leslie joined us.
I cooked hamburgers and bratwurst on the grill. Doreen had prepared a potato salad and I had made a broccoli salad. Sandra brought a fruit salad and brownies.
The wind had picked up and we ate inside the motorhome. There was plenty food and we enjoyed the day.


No comments: