About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back Yard

8-19-10
Before we leave on our big trip I have to get the back yard in order. Some of the flowers do not like the summer weather and do not produce blooms.
I removed some of the plants and reworked the soil. On the hill we have a lot of clay. I mix compost with the soil and next year we will have more flowers and colors.
Our big cactus has some blossoms. They open up in the night and close in the morning. One has to get up early to enjoy them.
Right now I would rather be traveling and can’t wait to get on the road.




No comments: