About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August Outing with the Convair Camping Club

8-18-10
Summer has arrived at the coast. In Carlsbad the temperature went up to 84 degrees F.
We went down to San Diego and it was warmer there.
Today was our August outing with the Convair Camping Club. We had it at the Black Angus restaurant.
The restaurant is known for its steaks, but Doreen, Arlene and I had salmon dinners and the meal was very good.
Next month the club goes camping again. Today we only talked about our RVs and future outings.








No comments: