About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Block Party 2010

8-28-10
Another busy day is over. In the morning we went to El Cajon to a late breakfast with the Shanty Shakers Camping Club.
Then I fixed Jean’s sprinkler system pipe, and took her grocery shopping.
In the afternoon we had our annual block party at Carline and Mike’s house.
A lot of our neighbors were present and we had some good conversations and excellent food.










No comments: