About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Camino Hills Oktoberfest 2011

10-13-11
Yesterday we had our first Oktoberfest at the Camino Hills Club House.
It worked out fine. A lot of people made some effort to make it a success.
We had sausages, potato salad, sauerkraut and red cabbage. I cooked the red cabbage.
I also got stuck grilling the sausages. They thought, because I am German, I am the right person for the job.
We also had visitors, people I know from the Encinitas Elks Lodge. It was a fun evening.
Doreen could not come. She has a bad cold.









No comments: