About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kate Session's Park 2011

10-1-11
Today we went to Kate Session’s Park, in San Diego, to celebrate the life and times of Jerry Davis.
Jerry was a manufacturing engineer at Convair. He was ten years younger than I.
Jeanne and Jerry got married at the park and I can see why she wanted to have the celebration here.
It is a beautiful park. On a clear day one can see all of San Diego and the bay and Mission Beach Park.
Today we had again a marine layer and it was a bit foggy.
At the end of the celebration doves were released.









No comments: