About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Convair Engineering Liaison Christmas Party 2011

12-15-11
Doreen’s Ladies group had their Christmas Luncheon at the Cheese Cake Factory, at the Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego.
I went with her and while she enjoyed lunch with her group I wandered around the shopping center and had lunch at a Japanese fast food restaurant.
When Doreen was done with her luncheon we drove to Old Town State Park for the Annual Convair Liaison Engineering Christmas Party.
Since we were early we played tourists and did some sightseeing.


















At 3:30 PM we went to the Rockin Baja Lobster restaurant where the group gathered in the bar.
It was a good turnout and I had fun talking to some of my old work mates.






No comments: