About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shanty Shakers Christmas Party 2011

12-6-11
There is no way that I can lose weight.
Today we went to the Shanty Shakers Camping Club Christmas celebration.
Seventy people showed up. Judy and Garth had a house and garden full of people.
Everybody had signed up for a dish with food.
Doreen and I made a shepherds pie. There was plenty of food.
The gathering started with hors d’oeuvres. There were shrimp, meatballs and a lot of other items.
It was almost a complete meal.


















After the regular meal we had entertainment. Four ladies sang beautiful songs.
This was a wonderful afternoon. Thank you very much Judy and Garth.



No comments: