About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ron Brezic's Retirement Party

7-11-12
Ron Brezic retired from General Atomics today.
Now they have to build the Predator Drones without him.
I worked with him at Convair and at McDonnell Douglas.


A lot of Ex Convair people work now at General Atomics.


It was nice to see some of the guys I worked with.


Mike and Everet came with their old cars.


Here Dave Hallas gives Ron his present. I think it was something for Ron's new motorhome.


1 comment:

Barbara and Ron said...

I see an antique car in your future.