About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Morgan Road Block Party

7-25-09
Today we had our annual Block Party.
We had it again at Jean Sinclair's house, since she has the most tables and chairs.
This is the last year though at her place. Next year a younger couple will take over.
The food was good as always. I feasted on Doreen's Shepherds Pie, it is one of my favorite meals.
In the morning I did some work on the motor home, and we went to the Shanty Shakers breakfast in El Cajon. The Shanty Shakers are the Southern California chapter of the Escapee Camping Club. The back up camera is installed now and so is the under the sink water filtration system. I put in a separate faucet for that.
We are ready to roll now, but have to wait for one of Doreen's doctor appointments and going to Corona for the new shower door and the large molding on the rear of the motor home.






No comments: