About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back home again.

8-3-11
I did already some of the work on the motorhome. The light for the step is working again and the broken blind in the living room is fixed.
Cleaning the motorhome was a big task this time. We parked under some trees and I had a difficult time to remove the mess.
Now I am waiting for the backup camera, which I ordered from Costco.
I also caught up with the yard work.
Unfortunately my back is hurting again. I felt good while we were traveling.
I also finished my autobiography. This was time consuming, especially getting the pictures lined up.
Every time I added a picture I remembered something else. I have to stop now or I will be doing this for another few years.

Today I went to the Convair tooling luncheon in Santee. It is summer and most of the people are traveling or doing other things. We were a very small group.

No comments: