About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Spaghetti Factory 2011

9-17-11
Today was our annual outing, with the Shanty Shakers, at the Spaghetti Factory.
Doreen had to go to a memorial service so I went alone.
Campers who attended the Escapade in Gillette, Wyoming, did not talk about their experiences. They want to do it next Saturday at the breakfast meeting in El Cajon.
The food was good as always and we had good conversations.




No comments: