About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Convair Camping Club Christmas Luncheon 2012

12-12-12
I left the motorhome at 5:15 AM and arrived in Vista just before 8:00 AM. I bought a lot of fruit and vegetables at Frazier Farms Market.
At Pep Boys Automotive Parts Store I got rid of the old engine oil and the filter from the motorhome.
My next stop was Walmart where I bought more groceries. Then I went to Doreen and picked up my mail.
From there I drove down to San Diego, to the Holiday Inn at Harbor Drive. The Convair Camping Club had their Annual Christmas Luncheon there.
It was a good turnout and it was wonderful to see the old camping buddies. I have not been with the group for a while.

No comments: