About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Convair Reunion

6-27-09
A brave young lady tried to organize a General Dynamics-Convair Reunion. Unfortunately the flyer she sent out per E mail did not get spread around. People rather send chain letters nobody wants.
We had fun though. Tooling and Manufacturing Engineering was well represented.
Lake Poway is a wonderful spot for a get together. The weather was just right.
It was wonderful seeing some of the people.














Gary Price seems to talk to the BBQ. He was cooking something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Richard,

Do you still keep in touch with any of the GD Convair crowd? I used to work in the Tool and Cutter grinding department in Building 1. I'd love to hear from anyone who used to work building 1.