About Me

My photo
I am retired and like to travel by motor home across the United States and Canada. In the winter I hope to spend more time with my WIN (Wandering Individual Network) friends in the California and Arizona desert. I know my trip reports are having too many details, but I am writing them for myself, if anybody else enjoys them, that is fine too.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vera's 90th Birthday

2-13-10
Today we celebrated Vera’s 90th birthday at the Santa Ana Country Club. This is the reason why we came to Santa Ana.
Vera is Doreen’s sister in law. Doreen’s husband and Vera’s husband George were brothers.
Doreen’s son Regie and his wife Leslie, and Doreen’s daughter Sandra came up from San Diego.
Vera’s friends from Australia and England were here too. Vera enjoyed also to have her great grandchildren around her. Vera’s son Chris and his wife organized the affair. The weather was summer like and we had a good time.
The food was good and we had good conversations.









No comments: